Please click on one of the links to join or browse a consultation.
All links to consultation websites on this page open in a new tab/window.
Projects are listed alphabetically by client name.
- We are working with Affinity Water to design and deliver their engagement programme.
- We worked with Anglian Water to deliver their Discover Discuss Decide consultation on the choices shaping the future of their water and wastewater services. The consultation was part of a wider customer and stakeholder engagement programme being led by OPM. The consultation report has been published.
Arts Council England
- In partnership with Involve, we have been commissioned by the Arts Council England to deliver the 3rd phase of the research entitled 'Envisioning the library of the future', including face-to-face workshops and online survey. Our reports can be found here.
- We are working with Arup on behalf of the Welsh Government to deliver a public consultation on their plans to improve the M4 around Newport. This consultation is running from 23 September 2013 to 15 December 2013 and is inviting the public to offer their views on a range of options for changing the M4 infrastructure in this area.
- Together with OPM, we are working with Defra and Sciencewise to deliver a citizen dialogue on the future direction of bovine TB policy. This dialogue work will engage a broad range of publics in the debate about bovine TB control measures and the future eradication strategy. Dialogue outputs will be used alongside the findings from Defra's formal strategy consultation, taking place this summer 2013, to inform the development of an eradication strategy for bovine TB.
- We will be working with EDF Energy over the next few years as they consult with public and stakeholders on the proposals for the Sizewell C nuclear power station in Suffolk. We will be helping design, deliver, analyse and report on consultation throughout this period as EDF Energy develop their plans and apply for development consent from the Planning Inspectorate as a major infrastructure project.
- We are working with HS2 Ltd to carry out their public consultation on Property Compensation in relation to the proposed high speed rail link. The consultation runs from 12 September to 4 December 2013 and allows respondents to comment on a series of proposals to help home-owners and secure tenants on or near to the HS2 route from London to the West Midlands.
- We are analysing and reporting on several of National Grid's recent consultations while helping them prepare and design a number of further consultations.
- We are working with Natural England on a Sciencewise funded piece of work to embed public dialogue in three Nature Improvement Areas (NIAs) local planning process. NIAs are areas which will become much better places for wildlife through creating more and better-connected habitats at a landscape scale, providing space for wildlife to thrive and adapt to climate change. The three NIAs which we are working with are Meres and Mosses, Morecambe Bay, and Nene Valley. The project will run until the end of March 2015 and, as well as the public dialogue activities delivered for each of the NIAs we are working with, an important output from the project will be a report identifying lessons learnt and good practice for application across the other NIAs and similar initiatives in the future.
Navitus Bay Limited
- We are worknig with Navitus Bay Limited on their proposals for an offshore wind farm off the south coast of England.
Technology Strategy Board
- As part of the OPM Group, Dialogue by Design, has been asked by the TSB to design and run a public dialogue programme on stratified medicine. The project aims to explore with members of the public the concept of stratified medicine, how it may best contribute to healthcare, and what would influence the public acceptability, or otherwise, of the testing and data sharing that its development will require.
Western Power Distribution
- We are analysing and reporting on Western Power Distribution's consultations for the Brechfa Forest electricity connection.